Evangeline excited about something
They are our new weights!
Mrs. Campbell arm wrestling her teenage son, and she beat him!
Hi from cold Tennessee! So, what have I been up to the last little while? Well, last weekend, I went to an Above Rubies retreat down in Little Rock, Arkansas. It was really awesome how Lisa and I were able to go. I rode down with like 14 other people in a van, mostly the Campbell's daughters, Mrs. Campbell, and some of the grandaughters. I did the powerpoint for most of the services for the songs. Lisa was doing the worship, and there was really no one else to do the powerpoint, so I figured it out with help from the sound man with the projection etc. It was really cool, and I learned a lot. The last day, Sunday, I got sick, and was pretty miserable! I was so happy to see my room when we finally got home!
Monday, another girl, Anna, came to work along with us too. She is nice. We have had a pretty good week. Friday, the people who did sound and video at the retreat came down(the dad and one son) to video the Campbell family in action. That night also started special services at some friend's of the Campbell's house. So for two nights we have been going to those. They have been really good. There has been some very good music too. It is amazing how God's people are so different and have such varied gifts and talents. We had a really good time of prayer tonight. Also today, I was able to hang out for awhile with Evangeline, one of the Campbell's daughters and her family. They are so amazing, They live in a little house in the woods, have an amazing family, they hear from God, and walk with God, and just are passionate about God, and they love adventure! Some pizza was just brought home and is going in the oven! I can't wait!

1 comment:
Sounds like sooo much fun! Will there be any prayer meetings taking place while I am there? I am so proud of you for learning the powerpoint stuff. Don't forget that I have a blog too...you haven't commented on my last post. I love, love, love your pics. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment