Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines

Me with the Valentines Candy from my grandparents!



Some of the girls from our Valentines party.


Audrey, Rashida, and Meadow.


The Beautiful Valentines cake!




Wasn't the table pretty?

The yummy no-bake cookies
The pink Cake


The pretty table


I had a beautiful Valentines day! My grandma sent me a beautiful box of Russel Stover Chocolates. The box was so beautiful! I remember playing with her old beautifully decorated Valentines boxes when I was little. My Mom and Dad also sent me some candy and a cute card. We girls decided to have a Valentines Party. It was so awesome. We had a candle-light tea party. We made a heart-shaped cake, no-bake cookies, and tea. Mercy, Meadow, Rashida, and our friends, Clara and Audrey Henningsen were our guests. After our tea party we watched "Ever After." We definitely had a very girly party, dressing up pretty, and wearing princessy tiaras!

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

oh you've got another cute blog background :-) I love your valentine pics!! Looks like you had a lovely time. What a fun memory. mmmmm...... i bet it all tasted good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!
The pictures look great. I know you all had a good time, it is so easy to have a good time at the Campbells!