
Me in the beautiful snow!

Lindsey(one of my coworkers at the time) and I out on the deck

Me

Winter Wonderland on a local country road
One day awhile back, we had a nice snowfall here in Tennessee. It was a beautiful Sunday morning. We took some pictures too. I wanted to come home and play in it, but we didn't get back from town soon enough. It was so lovely though! I really like snow!
3 comments:
you look like snow white!!! you are so pretty :-)
Beautiful pictures, Snow-fairy! Your sister misses you oh-so-much! Check out my blog - I just updated it. I really wish you would email me, or call me when I am available. You don't know how much I miss you. I think about the fact that I haven't heard from you a lot, and it makes me very sad! :) LOOOOOOOOOOve you! :)
-Mary : )
Hi Hannah! It seems like it's been soooo long since I've seen you! It's hard to believe there was a time when I saw you every day!!! :) These pictures are so beautiful. But, spring is here and I am so happy! The warm weather feels so good. I hope to catch up with you soon! Love you!
Zoe. :)
Post a Comment