Friday, May 8, 2009

Retreats!

Abigail, Me, and Lisa, after a snowball fight in Wisconsin!

Serriana, Me, Mercy Campbell, Meadow, and two friends of Mercy's in Indiana



The really cool hotel where the Retreat was held. They even had a heated pool.


Serriana ( a co-worker at the time with me) and I in Indiana

Me at the Indiana Retreat. One of the little girls did my hair, and put the flower centerpiece in it.

Me and my Grandpa after going out for Seafood!

Me and my Grandma after going out for lunch of seafood in Louisiana


Mercy Campbell in Louisiana.

Me in Louisiana


Me and Erika, and Jessica, two really nice girls I met at
Lousiana camp. It was so much fun visiting with them.


This Spring I have gotten to go to 3 Above Rubies Retreats with the Campbells. It has been a lot of fun. I have gone to Louisiana, Indiana, and Wisconsin. I went to Louisiana first, and it was hot, and I went to Wisconsin last, and there came a big snow while we were there. I got to see my Grandparents in Louisiana. That was really fun. In Indiana, I got to swim and eat some marvelous breakfasts buffets, listen to Serene, Pearl, and Meadow sing, and go shopping in their cute little downtown. In Wisconsin, I got to visit with Lisa Lawrence and Abigail Gantner, former Rubies girls. Lisa Lawrence was here with me in the Fall. We had a lot of fun together when she was here. So, us girls had a really good time visiting. I am posting some pictures of the retreats. Enjoy!

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

oh what fun! you are so beautifull!!