Friday, May 8, 2009

At Land Between The Lakes

Rashida and Mercy

Mercy and I on this little raft that is falling apart. We got on it for the picture

Me by the lake!


The Mobile home the Campbells borrowed from the Newsboys to go to Kentucky with. I think it is their spare. It made for a very comfortable ride!



The Weekend before Easter, I went up with the Campbells to the wedding of one of the Waller boys in Kentucky. They were going to stay for the whole week, and speak at the Waller's Family Week, but I only stayed for the weekend. We rode down in a nice big motor home, I think one of the spare ones for the Newsboys. The wedding was really amazing and very rich in symbolism. If you want to read more about it, go to the Rubies Girls Blog, http://www.rubiesgirls.blogspot.com/. The lake there was absolutely amazingly beautiful! On Sunday morning, Mercy, Rashida, Sahara, and I went down to the Lake. It was fun, just sitting there admiring it! God has made such a beautiful world!

No comments: