Hi to all of you!
So, I am now happily married! I will hopefully post soon about the wedding etc. Unfortunately on our wedding day my groom accidentally ran over my laptop! But thankfully only the screen broke. We will hopefully be getting that fixed very soon, then I will be getting back to blogging! Love and blessings to you all!
-Hannah
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of the big day!
:)
congratulations!!! oh very exciting. we must hear details details details (at a much later date)!
I'm so happy for you, Hannah! I can't wait to see your pictures on here...Absolutely loved seeing you for your wedding--It was beautiful!
Lindsey.
Wow Hannah, How are you doing? Can't wait to see those pictures. Your wedding was amazing. I loved it. Did you know that Hope wanted to come but she didn't know the date of your wedding? That was sad. She was mad that she missed your wedding. Hope you are having a great day!
Love Mercy
Hannah,
I am SO looking forward to seeing pictures from your wedding! Wish I could have been there!
Congratulations on your new life with Eric! I am very happy for you.
Love you
Anna Ruth
Post a Comment