Thursday, August 28, 2008
Candy and a Jewish Movie
Yesterday evening I really wanted candy, so I went bought like 3 kinds at the little store here in town. You know, Jolly Ranchers are absolutely delightful! I have seen Jolly Rancher slushy machines in a gas station, and I would love to try some of that sometimes. Our wonderful Christian neighbors lended us a Jewish movie called "Ushbizim". It is in Hebrew with English subtititles. We finished watching it tonight and it was really worth watching, so realistic and funny. The Hebrew rock at the end of the movie was unexpected, and just added a cool touch. It was just a good movie about tests and miracles. I listened to one of Josh Groban's songs today, "You're Still You." That song is so beautiful and it moved me greatly. His music brings back beautiful memories of wonderful times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to see this movie now! Like in a bad way! lol.
Post a Comment