I had a very fun evening. I went to a county fair, not too far from where I live, albeit not my county. I think everybody from this area was there! Very exciting place! I rode on a ferris wheel for the first time in my life. It was so much fun! Not really scary at all, and the view was amazing, looking down on the whole fair. It would have been even funner if my sister would have been there though, because my fellow seat mates or little cubicle mates on the ferris wheel were two love birds, and it was a little awkward, oh well. We went to the heifer auction too, and I learned a joke. Here goes: "What do you call a heifer after she calves? Decaffeinatted." I know, its kinda corny. My mom and I went in the petting zoo. There was goats, piglets, a donkey, deer, even a camel, etc." All of the animals were spoiled rotten Lol. I feasted on a root beer float, frozen lemonade, and a mexican gordita. The guy at the mexican food booth thought I was from Spain, maybe Madrid, I think it was maybe because of my hat, and the fact that I was talking half Spanish, half English to him, kinda funny. Well, now I have been to a town fair, and a county fair. I just need to go to a state fair, and the World Fair!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! I am so jealous that you rode the ferris wheel! Like, majorly jealous. I wish that I could have ridden it with you. You are so cool and adventuresome. It sounds like the food was good, too! I could deal with a gordita right now! Were you wearing my hat?
Well, bye!
Post a Comment