Sunday, June 7, 2009

8 Happy Things From the Week

1. Squirrel Mail (It is a job in the office that I like to do)

2. We were able to go to Ann Severence's this week again for prayer meeting. Good prayer, good
food, and good fellowship.

3. I bought a nice brown skirt, and brown heels at Plato's Closet.

4. I had a wonderful chocolate bar. It was like 70% chocolate. Really good!

5. I have had a good time reading the Bible this week and writing about what I read in a
notebook. It causes me to think more that way.

6. Drinking a strawberry smoothie on a log in the sunshine while hanging out and watching the
Allison children!

7. Watching "Suite Life on Deck," at the Barretts, and watching "What a Girl Wants" here at the
house this weekend!

5 comments:

Mary Rebekah said...

Sweet stuff, Sister. I love you a lot.

-Mary : )

outdoor.mom said...

great idea!! I should write a "happy things" post. thanks for the inspiration.

hows that preacher boy doing?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!
aw, I miss you! You're looking beautiful and happy! love ya!

Chloe said...

Sorry--this is Chloe! (Your old sis from TN.) ;)

Lindsey Zielinski said...

Hannah! I'm so glad you're posting! Hmmm...I'd like to do some squirrel mail-- it is pretty fun! I miss you a lot! I'd love to hear from you sometime! Have a wonderful week!

-Zoe. :)