1. Eating a very tasty flatbread sandwich at Subway in the mall on Sunday
2. Watching the Allison children on Monday. We had quite an adventurous hike to the bamboo
forest! I was really wishing I hadn't worn flip-flops.
3. Mercy came home on Friday! It was great to see her.
4. I had a good time reading in the book of Acts this week.
5. It was awesome to hear Monique Campbell sing her new BlueGrass songs! On one of them she
was accompanied by the girls. It was so amazing!
6. I had lots of good fruit this week!
7. Exercising has been good, when I have done it this week.
8. I went to Cherish and Chalice's birthday party last night. It was nice to feel at home, and
just have a wonderful time with the Grandchildren of the Campbells.
Praise the Lord for a good week!

2 comments:
I liked reading this. You're week and your prospective is so unique and great.
i am so glad you had a good week. i love the summer. fresh fruit is in season. its fun to get out doors and experience the fresh air. a part of me just seems to come alive.
Post a Comment