Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Things of the Week

1. An awesome church service Sunday. The Gilmore family are providing really
good music for our services. They had guitars and a bongo drum. It was
amazing to hear answers of prayer that we had prayed for the week before. God
truly does answer prayers!

2. I went to my first ever drive-in-theater Monday night. I went with a couple of
neighbor ladies. It was nice to sit out under the dark sky, eating popcorn and
drinking Mountain Dew. We watched "Up" a new animated film. It was a good
experience!

3. I went to the creek one afternoon with Pearl, Monique, the boys, Autumn,
Meadow, and Rashida. It was fun back-floating. It was such a hot day. The creek
felt great!

4. I also went to another creek Sunday afternoon with Rashida and Meadow.
Rashida splashed me. It was so cold. Then we put our whole bodies in the
freezing cold water.

5. I enjoyed getting up pretty early most days this week. I exercised about 4-5
days this week.

6 Shabatt meal was really nice last night. We had lamb, and a really good
cucumber salad, among other things. A really nice family came over.
They had two sweet children, one of them was a little adopted boy from
Guatemala. It was great hanging out with them and Promise.

7. We had two really good prayer meetings this week. The prayer was really
good at both of them.


3 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

oh fun :-) i love the water especially when its hot. your new blog background color is very pretty.

Mary Rebekah said...

I like your latest background. It sounds like you had fun this week. I like how you go to church every Sunday and to prayer meetings in the week. Christian community is so vital, and yet so easy to leave-out and over-look.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, this is my first visit to your blog, If you're wondering, I came across your blog through the "Dare to be Different" blog. Feel welcome to come by my blog.