Friday, January 9, 2009

Work

I have been quite busy these past two days. I have worked about 14.5 hours over the last two days for my dad washing and packing vegetables. Yesterday was a gorgeous day. We had fun enjoying the sun as we worked, and drinking canteloupe smoothies. Mary said it was like being in Cancun (although she has never been there!) It was perfect beach weather, in my opinion! Yesterday afternoon, one of our good friends, Esther, arrived to visit us. Mary and I have a lot of fun having her here and talking. She stayed the night, and today, and will stay tonight. She has been working with us, as we visit. Lol. At least she doesn't mind! Well, 4:40 am comes early, so goodnight!

1 comment:

Northwest Dweller... said...

Hey Hannah! That is a really good idea about an Above Rubies blog. Did you know about the Above Rubies Facebook group? Type it in, and ask Emmi Rowland for an invitation.