Saturday, January 10, 2009
Saturday
We got up before 5 aclock this morning to get ready to go to Austin. We stopped for breakfast tacos. Mine was very good. I love those things! Mary and I worked at one market selling veggies and Mama and Daddy worked at the other one. It was a bit chilly and windy today. It is cold now. It was a pretty good day. After that, I had to go try on bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal. I am going to be in my friend, Rachal's wedding in Washington in June, so we are trying to get the dress/outfit thing figured out. I think I was in there two hours. They were so busy! It was kinda fun though. I felt sorry for the girl that helped me, she seemed rather worn out and frazzled, I would not have like to be her today. Her manager didn't really seem to want her to be helping me, but doing something else, but she was nice, and we were able to laugh while we tried to figure out this thing. The rest of my family went to eat while they were waiting on me, so I got me a sandwich, fries, and Sprite on the way home. Oh, yeah, I dipped my fries in Ranch dressing! I like them that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep, French fries in ranch are the best. And for the record, you were in David's Bridal for like 3 hrs. We went in before 3:00 I think, and You didn't come out until almost 5:30. You know, you really should doubly thank daddy for waiting for you for that long! :) But, I know it wasn't your fault!
Post a Comment