Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Last Few Days



Its been a nice past few days. On Saturday, my cousin, Chelsea, came to visit, and my Grandpa on my Mom's side showed up too, along with my cousin, Jacob. It was nice seeing them all. That evening, my grandparents were dancing along with an old country-style song on television. I had never seen them dance, although I knew they could. Sunday's services were really good. My cousin's wife and kids were there. I was really happy to see them there, because they are like the only Christians in my Mom's immediate family. Sunday night, the preacher preached on God restoring the withered places in our lives. After church, we went out to Popeyes for supper. We had had some really good, pretty authentic mexican food for lunch too. I think if I had to have my last meal on earth, it would be Mexican food. Yesterday I went to get my hair cut. It is still pretty long, but I wanted it re-layered. I drove to town and back, and mostly around in town. I am getting a lot better and enjoying driving.

2 comments:

Mary Rebekah said...

Wow! I am so jealous that you got to see Maw Maw and Paw dance. I have been dying to see that. Were they good? I am also jealous that you get to drive around town so much. What can I say? ...You are just so much better than me! : )

Anonymous said...

Mary, I know we both like good food and we both don't have our licences, (at least I don't)so maybe one day we get to do that together. Maybe drive Hannah around for some Popeyes!!! LOL.