Thursday, September 4, 2008
Louisiana and Politics
I am finally in Louisiana. I arrived the day before yesterday. We met my uncle in North Texas and I rode with him to my grandparent's house and then my grandparents with whom I am staying met me there. I had a good visit with my uncle, I don't think I have ever visited with him that much before. At one point, we went through a whole lot of hard rain, remnants of Gustave. I am having a lot of fun here so far. I have been watching a lot of old TV shows, like Andy Griffeth, Seventh Heaven, Little House on the Prairie, etc. Tonight my grandpa (Paw Paw) took my Grandma (Maw Maw) and I out to town to get milkshakes and candy bars. That was fun. I just got finished watching a good portion of John McCain's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention. It was interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They just can't keep away from those sweets, can they?! I hope, when I am old, that me and my husband (if I get married) will still go for treats. That would be fun.
Post a Comment