Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On Tuesday

Hmm.... haven't done a great deal today. I walked a little over a mile this morning, and came home and laid out on the swing on the front porch and relaxed and did some thinking. I ate a peach and yoghurt for breakfast. Took a shower and read some from "Streams in the Valley." Then I watched some various TV shows like "What Not To Wear", "7th Heaven," and "Wife Swap". Believe it or not, a person can learn a lot from those shows. Lol. Oh yeah, and in case you didn't know, the "Wife Swap" isn't as bad as it sounds. Lol. Lets see.....took a good long nap, and had supper, washed the dishes, drove to the post office, tried to sit out on the porch and the mosquitos started devouring me. "God has not given us the Spirit of Fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." I was thinking about that verse tonight. I think I am going to go read some now.

No comments: