Monday, September 1, 2008

Packing

I have been packing today to go to Louisiana for about a month. I think I might be leaving tomorrow, and meeting my uncle and his family somewhere here in Texas, and heading back into Louisiana with them. It should be interesting! I had a good time of walking and praying this evening. I should exercise more often, because I feel so good after doing it. I was thinking as I walked tonight, that one day my life will be over, and its what I do every day, the small choices of every day, that add up to make a whole life. What kind of life will it be? That is kind of a sobering thought. I am reading a really good magazine, "The High Calling", put out by the Francis Asbury Society. There is some wonderful stuff in there. The whole issue is about seeking God together for revival. There is so much in there about knowing God more. This is what I want, "To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:19).

1 comment:

Mary Rebekah said...

Really scary thought! I want God to use my life...I want this so badly! Keep the inspiring posts coming, and comment on my blog too, o.k.? Thanks. Love you!
-Mary : )