Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Driving, Voting and Town
Well, today has been interesting and a bit frustrating for me. I went to take my driving test. I wasn't really sure if I was going to pass it, because I really haven't had a huge amount of practice. I know, I know, I am really late getting my drivers license. I have been busy with other stuff, school, working, and yeah, just being plain lazy about it I suppose. I didn't make one of my left turns wide enough though, so he couldn't pass me, because evidentely getting in the other lane is against the law, and if you break the law, they can't pass you. So the same man will be in another town around here Friday, and I am going there Lord Willing to retake it. Lets I hope I get it the next time, because I am leaving Tuesday for Tennessee. I tried to absentee vote today too, but that didn't work out, so I don't know if I will get to vote at all. I did get to buy some presents for a friend who recently got married, and a little girl whose birthday party I will be going to Saturday. So, at least that worked out. Oh, yeah, and I had a fantastic supper/ late lunch from Dairy Queen. I had a pumpkin pie blizzard and a Jalitos burger. The burger had fried jalapeno strips on it and was so good and spicy and flavorful. I think it makes like the top 3 burgers I have ever had at a restaurant! I had had a blizzard pretty much like that, one time when I went out to Dairy Queen while at KMBC, and I loved it then, and having been like wanting one every since. So, my day was not bad I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment