I went fishing today with my grandpa. We went this morning, and this evening. On our way this morning we stopped and bought snacks and bait. We fished in the Laccassine Reserve in my grandpa's boat. I had so much fun in the boat going through the water fast. I caught 4 fish this morning, and 3 fish this evening. I had more fun this evening though, because the sun wasn't as strong. I got a pretty bad sunburn this morning on my legs and arms. It really hurts. The pictures that were taken were of my 6th and 7th fish. They were Bass. The sunset was beautiful out there tonight. It is amazing to think that God really created this world, and He likes to make things beautiful, and its for us, that is so cool. Well, I guess God likes to look down at His pretty world too.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hannah, great pictures. You look so sporty!
Post a Comment