Friday, October 17, 2008
Failure Today
Well, today I took my driving test again in another town, with the same man, and guess what, I failed it yet again! I did a few things wrong. But at least I believe I know what to do next time. I did get the left turns right today which I got wrong the day before yesterday. I also paralleled parked well. So, thats good, but I came not too far from being crashed into by some cars because I didn't look back right again before turning left. Not so good. But I will see if I can find another town in which to take it Monday again, if anything is open for that. It seems that in these smaller towns they only do the driving tests a couple of times a week. I also tried a new recipe for sweet potatoe bars that Mama found. I messed up one thing, and it wasn't very good, but again it might not have been very good even if I hadn't messed it up. Normally my food comes out good, so that was sad. But not all is bad in the world. I had some yummy tacos in town today. Tacos are wonderful. I love them! Not all days can be spectacular, you just have to find the good in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment