Monday, October 20, 2008
Packing and License
Hi! It is now 12:18 a.m., a little after midnight on October 21st. I am just about finished packing for my trip to Tennessee a little later in the morning. My suitcases are full, really full, I don't know why I do that. I guess I should take some stuff out. The only thing is, I might want to wear those things, or use those things, and its going to be cold too. I might get to the airport and find I have to pay too much for the weight though, in which case I will just send some of my stuff home with my parents. I have way too much stuff anyway! I really want to go to sleep. I am tired. Oh, yeah, I finally passed my driving test and got my drivers license today(yesterday)! I guess the third time is the charm! Well, that, and everyone's prayers. I had eggnog earlier, the first of the season for me. I love that stuff. I am not really sure when I will have computer access again, hopefully tomorrow, but who knows. Well, Good night. I really pray God helps me in Tennessee to do what I need to do with the work I have to do, and be able to get along with everyone. I really don't know what tomorrow (or later today)is going to be like. It will definitely be an adventure. It is a good thing I like those. I like to fly too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You will get along with everyone, I can almost guarantee it! You never have problems with that. You are THAT good! I am so tempted to go work there next semester. I am so tired of studying...I love relationships, and work, but I hate book work. I hate it, I tell ya! I sometimes wonder if I should even be here.. I need to figure out what I am going to do, though, because I have plane tickets to purchase. Well I will just have to pray more... I prayed 3 times already today...I guess maybe I should try 20. LOL. God bless you in your new adventure. I am so happy for you. Hasn't God been good to us?!
Post a Comment