Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun With Friends




This morning I did some office type of work for my dad. This afternoon my Mom and I went to my friend Leah, and her husband, Randy's little girl's first birthday party. She is so adorable. It was really nice to see everyone. I got to meet Micah's bride Natasha. She is really sweet. I graduated from Homeschool Highschool with him back in 2005, so it was nice to hear what they have been up to. My friend Ruth was also there. She has been working for Gospel For Asia in Dallas for about the last two or 3 years. I had fun hanging out with Rosemary and Dorcas too. Dorcas told me that she actually reads my blog. So, "Hi" Dorcas! I am including a picture of Leah and Hallie at the party, and another one of our gift for Micah and Natasha, and Hallie. By the way, I have a fascination for beautifully wrapped and packaged gifts. I always have.

This evening we went over to some friends house who live close. Some other friends who used to live around here were down for a visit. We went to hang out and eat yummy finger food. The older girls and I watched "Persuasion". It is a Jane Austen movie - one of the better ones in my opinion. I really like it. I am glad I got to see most of my friends around here today, because I probably won't get to see them for quite a while. It was a good day!

No comments: