I am so glad Jesus was born! I am so glad we have a Saviour! I finally finished the scrapbook I was making my grandma. I was thinking that it is pretty evident we are not kids anymore, because now we take showers, dress, and try to look pretty before opening presents, instead of just getting to it. Its kinda funny. It was almost time to eat lunch before we ever got to open our stockings and presents. I didn't really get many surprises, which was kinda sad, but oh, well. I love surprises! The closest thing I received to a toy was a good book. But thats not really a toy. Thats the sad thing about growing up. I got chocolate covered coffee like candy. It is so good. We had a really good lunch, and then went over to my mom's brother's house. A lot of my mom's family was there, so it was fun seeing them. We don't get to see them very much at all. Most of them there were getting ready to go hunting the next day, and my cousin said she had shot that day for the first time and done really well. She is 36 years old, and planning to hunt. I hope she does really well. After that, we went back to my grandma's and I had pie for supper and watched a TV show about the Duggars, a family with 18 children now. It is really interesting. I also watched part of a good John Wayne movie. It was a very good Christmas! And the best present, it is Christ. Without Him our lives would be nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment