Monday, December 22, 2008
Flight and Home
Well, I am back in Texas. Yesterday I flew from Nashville to Dallas, and then from Dallas to Austin, where my family came to pick me up. I sat beside a very nice med student girl on the way to Dallas. Across the aisle there was a dad with two adorable little kids, who asked lots of questions. When we were about to disembark, she asked a lady if the airplane was a girl airplane or a boy airplane. It was so funny! In the Dallas airport I rode a Skylink tram thing, that was pretty cool, and then I bought myself a Peppermint mocha from Starbucks, and found an internet station and wrote a blog post, and checked my email and stuff. It was quite relaxing and fun. My flight to Austin was nice. I had both seats to myself, so I got comfortable, and looked out the airplane window at the night lights, drank apple juice, and listened to some of the Christmas songs from Casting Crown's new Christmas cd. It is really good. It was so nice to relax and just worship Christ who came to earth, and it was so cool to look down on the towns and know that Christ came for all of those people! It was a beautiful time! Mary looked so pretty when I met her and my mom waiting for me. We wrestled our big suitcases into the back of my dad's pickup, which he was waiting for us in, and all went home. Oh yeah, I got a tostada to eat on the way home. It's so nice to be with Mary again. Back to Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! Didn't know you had a blog. :)
Merry Christmas!
Thanks Hannah, I did those pictures yesterday night. Are your in Louisiana now?Have a gread day.
Post a Comment