Yesterday we packed up again, and left my grandparent's house after having a good breakfast of biscuits and gravy and bacon. So good. My mom needed to meet some of her very long-time friends at McDonalds in another town. They hadn't seen each other in in a few years , and they have been friends since childhood. Mary and I went in STAGE which is a department store, because Mary wanted to exchange her new boots for another pair of the same kind. We looked around, and then went back to McDonalds. The people working at McDonalds were the most hilarious bunch of characters. I don't know, maybe they all had hangovers. Mary and I got us some coffee, and we all headed on our way back to Texas. Later in the afternoon, we stopped and ate lunch at a buffet place. When we got home, Mary, my mom, and I watched a really good movie that my mom had bought me for Christmas. It is called, "The President's Lady." It is about Andrew Jackson and his wife. It is an old, but very good, romantic movie. We were all crying at the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment