Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Mary, my grandma, Brennan, Chelsea, and I at lunch



Christmas Eve Day My Grandma; My sister, Mary,;and my cousins, Brennan and Chelsea went to the mall shopping. I needed to buy a present for my mom, and I needed to pick out my present from my grandma. We decided that we would go shopping for my present because that way I could get something I needed or wanted and I could have fun and quality time with my grandma. I found a present right away for my mom, and then we looked around etc. We all had lunch together at a restaurant for the first time in a very long time. It was really fun! My cousins had to leave after that, but it was really good to get to spend some time with them. We did some more shopping, and Mary picked out a hoodie and a top for me to buy for her for her birthday in January. We finally got my present too. I am really happy with it. Then we went home and had ham sandwiches and shrimp dip for supper, and I put some ornaments on the tree because it previously just had lights. I worked till probably about 2 pm on a scrapbook I was making my grandma of our family this past year. I finally went to bed without quite finishing it. I was exhausted. It was fun though.

1 comment:

Maiden of Mercy said...

Hey Hannha,
those are all nice photos. I like them. I have to start working on mine. How are you doing today?